Underwriting sources and uses
Backshop’s underwriting sources and uses interface lets you model your deal “below the line,” that is, under the net cash flow line on the multi year cash flow.
Go to the underwriting sources and uses page
Click the Underwriting tab and the Sources and Uses sublink.
Include and exclude uses
Click the Configuration button.
1. Click Enable to include parameters. Set other configuration options to your liking. You can always return to this page.
2. Click Update to save changes.
Enter details for uses
Click the link for an individual use.
Enter amounts per year or month. If you enter an annual amount, Backshop will calculate the monthly amounts, and vice versa.
Click Update to save changes.
Enter equity investment terms
1. Enter initial investment.
2. Enter monthly investments, if applicable.
3. Click Update to save changes.
Review underwriting sources and uses
These numbers model your deal “below the line,” that is, under the net cash flow line on the multi year cash flow.